Wednesday, September 26

Banana Marble Cake

I wanted to try this banana marble cake that I hit on some blog and I liked it mainly because I don't have to do anything above it to make it look good. I was drawn by the marble design on its surface and the simplicity of the recipe itself. My neighbor complemented me for the cake and is looking forward to the blog :)



Ingredients: 
  1. Maida - 1 cup Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
  2. Baking powder - 1 tsp
  3. Salt - 1 pinch
  4. Coco powder - 1 tbsp
  5. Butter/ oil - 1/4 cup
  6. Banana pulp - 1 cup

Method:

     Step 1: Sift maida and baking powder; add banana pulp, sugar, salt, oil and mix well
     Step 2: Take half the batter in a separate cup and mix coco powder
     Step 3: Preheat the oven; grease and dust the cake pan
    
                            



Step 4: Now pour both the batters alternately and finally with a skewer or knife circle in the batter to get the marble design pattern
Step 5: Bake it in oven or pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Check with a toothpick before turning off heat.
Step 6: Cool it a bit before cutting and serving.


No comments: